Cinergi Pictures Entertainment chairman Andrew Vajna has “expressed interest” in buying the soundtrack to “Evita,” Cinergi said in an SEC filing Wednesday.Vajna has made no formal offer, however. Meanwhile Cinergi is in “discussions” with other parties about selling the soundtrack, one of the last remaining assets to be sold before the company is wound up. As part of the winding up, Vajna is offering $2.41 a share to buy public shareholders out of the company. Cinergi shareholders are due to vote on the deal Dec. 12, the filing said, eight days later than originally scheduled.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut