Adorned in saris, the Spice Girls used auto-rickshaws to roar onto the stage at the Channel V Music Awards in New Delhi, and walked off with the award for best international album for “Spice.”Channel V, MTV’s main competitor in Asia, is the 24-hour music channel on Rupert Murdoch’s Star TV satellite network. Jon Bon Jovi, who also performed Saturday for the 15,000-strong audience, took the awards for best international male artist, outstanding achievement for an international artist and special film work.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut