Trimark Pictures has appointed former Polygram Filmed Entertainment music coordinator Julianne Kelley as director of music.Kelley, who oversees music for all Trimark projects, reports to Bruce Eisen, VP of production and business affairs. At PFE, Kelley worked on a number of films including “Home for the Holidays” and “Dead Man Walking.” Most recently she was music supervisor for Miramax’s “Swingers.” At Trimark, Kelley’s first projects are “Chairman of the Board,” starring comedian Carrot Top, and “Eve’s Bayou,” starring Samuel L. Jackson.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut