MIAMI – Island Records has promoted Holly Ferguson from vice president to senior VP of the label’s A&R division.Before joining Island in 1984, Ferguson worked in various capacities at Polygram, Infinity Records and Arista. At Island’s Miami Beach office, Ferguson will oversee A&R administrative functions including recording budgets and producer agreements.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut