Variety’s first annual Film and TV Music Spotlight isn’t just the continuation of our expanded coverage of music, which began with this summer’s Spotlight on the L.A. Music Biz Scene. This report also introduces a major Variety feature: Film & TV Top Tuners charts that associate the most sought-after composers, music supervisors and TV theme writers with the most successful films, soundtracks and TV programming in a uniquely Variety way. It will become an annual feature of our music coverage. The rest of the mix includes historical and contemporary spins through the scene designed to keep Variety’s readers in tune with the changes and biz/creative players making the music that makes movies and television worth listening to.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California