NEW YORK — BET on Jazz has landed its highest-visibility event, a three-hour cablecast from the annual “Jazz Open Stuttgart ’97” on July 25.BET will be the exclusive U.S. sponsor of the jazz festival, which runs for four nights (July 24-27) in Stuttgart, Germany, and features such performers as Isaac Hayes, B.B. King, Zap Mama, Charlie Mariano and Diane Reeves. Primetime Entertainment, the New York-based subsidiary of Primetime of London, brokered the deal between BET on Jazz and Euro Arts, the German company that will produce the TV coverage of the jazz festival. BET on Jazz Intl., which is available to 15 countries outside the U.S., will distribute the July 25 cablecast live throughout the world.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut