WASHINGTON — President Clinton has tapped outgoing Recording Industry Assn. of America chairman Jason Berman for the White House task force on fast track legislation. Berman will be given the title of special counselor to the president.Berman, who recently stepped down from the chairmanship of the RIAA, had been planning to stay on with the org through Jan. 1, but will now take a leave of absence that will last at least as long he serves on the task force. The task force will promote legislation that will give President Clinton authority to reach trade settlements with other nations on an expedited basis.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut