Stephen Weinheimer has been named to the new position of senior vice president of promotion production for Fox Broadcasting Co., reporting to George Greenberg, executive vice president of marketing.Weinheimer, who has served as vice president, on-air promotion operations, since 1990, will be responsible for all production matters associated with the network’s on-air promotion department and the company’s new network branding division. Weinheimer joined Fox’s on-air promotion department in 1987 as a director. Prior to Fox, Weinheimer was director of on-air promotion at the Disney Channel from 1983 to 1987, where he supervised the creation of the on-air promotion department for the launch of the cable channel. He was also manager of on-air promotion operations at NBC from 1979 to 1983.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut