John Voland has joined the editorial staffs of Variety and Daily Variety as a Los Angeles-based reporter specializing in technology and film.Voland, a 13-year veteran of the entertainment journalism biz, has written for numerous publications ranging from the Wall Street Journal to Wired magazine. Since 1992 he has been a journalist, critic, novelist and new media consultant, operating under his Taylormade Communications banner. Prior to that, Voland was on the staffs of such publications as the Los Angeles Times and the Houston Post.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut