The people who came up with the idea of parachuting Elvis impersonators have created a monster. The newest variation on the concept of free-falling famous faces is the Flying Frankenstein Formation (say it fast three times). Ten monsters are skedded to jump out of the skies at 8 a.m. today, join hands and perform aerial stunts before landing at Universal Studios’ CityWalk. The stunt is a promotion for the four-hour miniseries “House of Frankenstein,” which airs on NBC Sunday and Monday nights. Extensive media coverage is virtually guaranteed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California