The Congressional Budget Office has determined that the Clinton administration is overestimating the value of the broadcast and non-broadcast spectra, a victory for broadcasters, who have maintained all along that the government’s projected sales revs were overstated.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut