The Congressional Budget Office has determined that the Clinton administration is overestimating the value of the broadcast and non-broadcast spectra, a victory for broadcasters, who have maintained all along that the government’s projected sales revs were overstated.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California