Pearson Television has promoted Pauline Bohm to the newly created post of vice president, worldwide marketing.Bohm, who is based in Pearson’s Los Angeles office, is responsible for developing international and domestic marketing campaigns for programs from Pearson subsidiaries ACI, Thames Television and Grundy. She reports to Robert Oswaks, Pearson’s executive VP of worldwide marketing. Bohm joined Pearson last year as executive director of worldwide marketing. Before Pearson. Bohm spent 10 years as executive account director for NBC’s print advertising division.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut