Former KCAL marketing chief Stacy Okonowsky has hung out her own shingle with the formation of DEO/Millennium Marketing.Okonowsky, who spent the past eight years as veepee of media & marketing for KCAL, has partnered in DEO/Millennium with local advertising vets Mark Davis and Bob Elen. The company aims to specialize in marketing and promotion in the fields of broadcasting, entertainment and sports. Okonowsky headed the marketing/research department of KBIG-FM prior to joining KCAL in 1989. Davis and Elen previously were partners in DavisElen Advertising.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut