NBC has tapped Turner Broadcasting System veteran Daniel B. Lovinger for the newly created position of vice president, international sales.In the new post, Lovinger will oversee the network’s New York-based international advertising sales group. He reports to Bill Bolster, the CNBC president who is also NBC’s exec in charge of international sales. Lovinger comes to NBC after a seven-year stint with Turner Broadcasting as vice president of international business development, where he was involved in the launch of TNT and the Cartoon Network in Europe.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut