The expanding digital imaging arena was marked by two acquisitions announcements Tuesday involving the Eastman Kodak Co.Kodak has acquired Applied Network Solutions, a company specializing in digital photographic services. The company will be absorbed into Kodak’s entertainment Imaging unit, which operates at theme parks, sporting events and special venues. Separately, Kodak subsid the Image Bank has acquired Swanstock, a Tucson-based fine art photography agency, adding more than 100,000 images from 7,000 photographers to the Image Bank’s library.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut