Sylvester (Vec) Russo has been promoted to controller for King World Prods.Russo takes over duties previously handled by Steve LoCascio, who was recently promoted to chief financial officer. Russo, who joined King World in 1990 as an accounting supervisor, reports to LoCascio. Before King World, Russo held financial management posts with Sony Music Entertainment and Arthur Andersen LLP.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut