MONTREAL — Paying attendance and industry presence both were up significantly at the 15th annual Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, which wrapped Sunday.About 560,000 paying customers took in shows at the event, up 47% from last year’s 380,000. This year’s edition of the Canadian laugh fest attracted 1,150 reps from entertainment companies around the world, including most of the major Hollywood talent agencies, cable webs and broadcast networks, almost doubling last year’s industry tally.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut