ABC has promoted Joseph J. Kreder to VP of national TV sales.In his new post, Kreder will oversee East Coast national advertising sales efforts for ABC’s 10 O&Os. Kreder succeeds Scott Simensky, who returned to his former job as general sales manager for WABC New York. Kreder, who reports to ABC National TV sales president John B. Watkins, joined ABC’s ad sales wing as an account executive in 1986. He most recently served as sales manager for ABC’s WLS Chicago. Separately, ABC National TV Sales named Jonathan T. Smith sales manager in San Francisco. Smith will oversee national sales efforts for the ABC O&Os throughout the Northwestern region.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut