The hit stage show “Stomp” will be adapted for an original HBO family special to debut this fall. It will be taped in June at locations throughout New York City, and include versions of the show’s signature performances as well as new material.Described as a combination of rhythm, percussion, movement and visual comedy, the New York production of “Stomp” has received wide praise. HBO’s special will take the show outdoors, using the Manhattan skyline and the city’s rooftops, billboards, alleys and a warehouse as backdrops.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut