Broadway’s beleaguered Circle in the Square will shift from a subscription base to a membership system beginning with its production of Brit import “Stanley” in February.Under the new system, members will pay a $37.50 annual fee and $10 for each production attended. The nonprofit theater, which filed for bankruptcy in August, had charged its 6,000-plus subscribers a $150 fee for a four-play season. Gregory Mosher, the Circle’s recently installed producing director, told Daily Variety in September that overhauling the subscription system would be among his priorities. The new membership system is similar to that initiated during Mosher’s tenure at Lincoln Center Theater during the late 1980s.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut