Jerry Zucker has been attached to develop Caravan Pictures’ “A Course in Miracles,” which he is likely to direct for Touchstone Pictures.Pic, from first-time Aussie writer Michael Petroni, is a dramatic love story about a priest who loses his faith and then regains it. Roger Birnbaum is producing the picture with Stuart Birnbaum of Like Brothers Films. Andrew Deane and Neal Israel will be executive producers along with Jonathan Glickman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut