Paul Yanover has been promoted to vice president of technology for Walt Disney Feature Animation, overseeing 325 artists and technicians, and taking on responsibility for technical development used in the creation of animated features.Areas reporting to him include systems development and operations, as well as digital production. Most recently, he has been director of technology. He joined Disney in 1991 as a software developer, and has worked on all of the studio’s major animated releases and the upcoming “Hercules,” “Mulan” and “Tarzan.” He currently is designing and overseeing state-of-the-art computer tools and systems for Disney Feature Animation’s new digital studio, which opened last year.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut