NEW YORK — Steven Weber is near a deal to co-star with Val Kilmer and Mira Sorvino in MGM’s “Sight Unseen,” sources said.The film, which also stars Kelly McGillis and is directed by Irwin Winkler, is based on a New Yorker article by Oliver Sachs about a man born blind who undergoes an experimental operation to restore his sight. Sorvino plays his love interest, and Weber will play her ex-husband. Weber, the “Wings” veteran who starred in “Jeffrey” and the Larry David-directed “Sour Grapes” for Castle Rock, will also co-star with Emilio Estevez in “The Last Night,” an independent film directed by Steve Brill. Weber is repped by ICM’s Toni Howard and Eddy Yablans.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut