In keeping with its habit of shelling out big bucks for talent, Universal Pictures has offered Michelle Yeoh $1 million to star opposite Martin Lawrence in the buddy action/comedy “Confucius Brown,” which will be di-rected by Reginald Hudlin. The actress earlier this year landed one of the coveted Bond girl roles opposite Pierce Brosnan in “Tomorrow Never Dies.” WMA’s Julie Colbert and Fred Westheimer and managers Chris Godsick and Terence Chang rep Yeoh. U previously paid Jennifer Lopez $2 million-plus to star opposite George Clooney in Jersey Films’ comedy “Out of Sight” (Daily Variety, May 15).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut