Twentieth Television has named Joey Carson to the newly created post of executive in charge of production.Carson will oversee production operations and finance for all Twentieth product, working closely with Cliff Lachman, Twentieth’s newly appointed senior VP of programming and production. Carson spent five years as a production accountant for Columbia TriStar Television prior to joining Twentieth TV in the same capacity in 1995.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut