The Shooting Gallery Intl. has inked an eight-pic output deal with Italian distrib Filmauro, the company announced Monday.The pics in the Filmauro agreement are “Niagara, Niagara,” a competitor at the Venice Film Festival, as well as “Henry Fool,” “Frogs for Snakes,” “Rune,” “24 Hour Woman,” The Bumblebee Flies Anyway,” “Time on Fire” and “Don’t Shoot ‘Til We Get to Flagstaff.” “Filmauro’s reputation as Italy’s leading distributor, and the wide-ranging talents of (company head) Aurelio DeLaurentiis in the areas of marketing, distribution and exhibition, give us a great platform for our pictures in that market,” TSG Intl. president Steven Bickel said in a statement.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut