Fox unveiled the 20th anniversary re-release of “Star Wars” with a Saturday-morning preem in Westwood Village. Preemgoers, including helmer George Lucas, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, feted new scenes, digitally remastered sound and new CGI effects. Also on hand were, naturally, Darth Vader, C3PO, Chewbacca and R2-D2.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania