Fox unveiled the 20th anniversary re-release of “Star Wars” with a Saturday-morning preem in Westwood Village. Preemgoers, including helmer George Lucas, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, feted new scenes, digitally remastered sound and new CGI effects. Also on hand were, naturally, Darth Vader, C3PO, Chewbacca and R2-D2.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California