Fox unveiled the 20th anniversary re-release of “Star Wars” with a Saturday-morning preem in Westwood Village. Preemgoers, including helmer George Lucas, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, feted new scenes, digitally remastered sound and new CGI effects. Also on hand were, naturally, Darth Vader, C3PO, Chewbacca and R2-D2.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California