Fox unveiled the 20th anniversary re-release of “Star Wars” with a Saturday-morning preem in Westwood Village. Preemgoers, including helmer George Lucas, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, feted new scenes, digitally remastered sound and new CGI effects. Also on hand were, naturally, Darth Vader, C3PO, Chewbacca and R2-D2.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut