Director Peter Bogdanovich, whose latest literary endeavor, “Who the Devil Made It,” also made the bestseller list, will be the guest of honor at a private book-signing and reception to benefit Telluride’s Sheridan Opera House during Telluride’s 24th Film Fest weekend.Proceeds raised will also benefit the Sheridan Opera House foundation’s youth mentorship programs, which for the past three years have provided drama, songwriting and fine art for inner-city kids through the Boys & Girls Clubs from across the country. Bogdanovich, director of such films as “The Last Picture Show,” “Paper Moon” and “What’s Up, Doc?,” will emcee the invitation-only gathering for 90 guests, which takes place Sunday at the home of Susan and Mark Dalton in Telluride.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania