CANNES — Spelling Films and Trilogy Entertainment Group have picked up Bruce C. McKenna’s spec “Chaos” for an undisclosed sum, sources said Friday.Project is a thriller in the vein of “Three Days of the Condor” about a scientist who discovers that his invention is being used in a dangerous way. Trilogy partners John Watson, Richard B. Lewis and Pen Densham will produce under their deal with Spelling. John-Michael Maas, who brought the spec to Trilogy, will also produce. McKenna was repped in the deal by manager Andrew Tennenbaum of Flashpoint Entertainment and attorney Paul Sandberg.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut