“Men in Black” director Barry Sonnenfeld and former Columbia Pictures president Barry Josephson are homing in on where they will set up shop. Sources said that the two front-runners are Disney first, where Sonnenfeld already has a deal (it expires in September), and Warner Bros. second. Sony is still in the running.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut