First-time screenwriter Craig R. Boone has sold his script “Vortex” to Warner Bros.-based Silver Pictures for mid-six figures, sources said Tuesday.Pic is a heist yarn set against the backdrop of natural disasters. Joel Silver will produce. Silver Pictures’ Jennifer Gwartz and Percy Zuletta were credited with bringing the project in to the company. The deal was put together by Andrea P. Newman at Metropolitan Talent Agency and Judy Friend at Seven Summits Pictures and Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut