Submissions for the fourth annual Screen Actors Guild Awards are now being accepted, SAG officials announced. Actors are permitted to submit themselves, or nominations can be submitted by producers, agents, managers or publicists.“These are the only awards honoring actors that are voted on entirely by performers,” SAG prez Richard Masur said in a statement. “Because of that, we feel these awards are of special significance.” The deadline for nominee submissions is Dec. 3. Nomination ballots are skedded to be mailed to members Jan. 5 and are due back by Jan. 26. Final ballots will be mailed Feb. 9 and are due back March 6. The awards will be broadcast live March 8 on TNT.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut