Munich-based Polygram Film Produktion GmbH announced on Monday that it is co-producing its first German-lingo feature: “Freundinnen und andere Monster” (Friends and Other Monsters), to be directed by Mika Kallwass. The pic, which starts shooting in Cologne today, centers on a gang of girls, and is aimed at an under-21 audience. Co-production partners include pubcaster ARD, member station WDR and Avrora Media GmbH, with subsidies coming from the North Rhine Westphalian Film Foundation. The film is slated for a winter release.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut