Paramount Pictures has acquired Simon and Marita Black’s comedy pitch “Take Me to Your Leader” for Gold/Miller to produce.It’s the story of an underachieving janitor who commandeers a NASA spaceship. Andrew Deane, who developed the idea with the Blacks, will produce for Gold/Miller. Deane recently joined the management company topped by Eric Gold and Jimmy Miller The Blacks’ previous writing assignments include “Waterboy” for Interscope and “The 15th Pelican,” an updated version of “The Flying Nun,” for Disney. The writers were repped in the deal by 3 Arts, Endeavor and attorney Carlos Goodman.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut