L.A.-based Pacific Theatres has announced plans to build a 16-screen, 3,200-seat megaplex at Valley Plaza in Bakersfield. The complex marks the circuit’s first foray into the San Joaquin Valley.All auditoriums in the the 65,000 sq. ft. theater will feature stadium seating, high-back love-seats and retractable armrests.The megaplex also will feature digital sound in all three major formats. In addition, Pacific announced plans to open its Northridge Mall 10-plex in summer 1998.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut