Ray Aghayan has been designated Oscar show costume designer for the 69th Academy Awards show, pro-ducer Gilbert Cates announced Tuesday.This is the 12th time costuming the kudocast for Aghayan, who won an Emmy for his work on the 64th Academy Awards. He received Oscar nominations for his costumes for “Lady Sings the Blues,” “Gaily, Gaily” and “Funny Lady.” This year’s ceremony will be March 24 at L.A.’s Shrine Auditorium.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut