The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences reminds potential contenders that Wednesday is the deadline for feature films to begin Oscar-qualifying engagements.To qualify for consideration for Academy Awards, a feature-length film must begin a minimum seven-day run by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday in at least one commercial theater in Los Angeles County. Additionally, film producers or distributors must have submitted the Academy’s official screen credits by Dec. 1 for any film to be considered eligible for nomination.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut