Writer Pamela Acuff has sold a comedy pitch, described as a modern-day Noah’s Ark tale, to TriStar.The pic is about a man who finds he is a descendant of Noah and feels he has to to save the world from a massive flood. Acuff, who previously sold the spec script “Mirror, Mirror” to Par, will next pen the script. Lauren Lloyd is the exec on the Noah’s Ark project. Michael Besman will produce the pic. Acuff was repped by Norman Aladjem at Writers & Artists Agency.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut