Flush with the opening-weekend success of its “Good Burger” feature, Nickelodeon Movies plans a second pic featuring stars Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell that it has penciled in for next summer’s slate.Proposed theatrical will find the stars of the Nickelodeon TV series “All That” centering another comedy — “possibly a comedy scare or caper movie,” said Nick Movies prexy Debby Beece. The pair are viewed as the Viacom kids cablenet’s biggest live-action stars. “Good Burger,” which stars Thompson and Mitchell as high school buddies who go to bat for their failing burger joint, took in more than $7 million at the box office last weekend to land fifth overall with a per-screen average of $3,741. It beat out the opening of Nickelodeon’s first feature, “Harriet the Spy,” which tallied $6.6 million out of the box.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut