Atlantis Films and Eyemark Entertainment have hired Michael Moriarty to co-star with Dan Aykroyd in the second season of the weekly hour “Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal.”Moriarty is best-known for his role on NBC’s “Law & Order,” and in his new job he’ll portray an adviser to a team of investigators looking into paranormal incidents. “Psi Factor” has been given a firm go for season two, and has been renewed in 71% of the country. Production on next season’s 22 episodes begins in May. Season-to-date, the frosh weekly has averaged a 2.5, according to Nielsen.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut