Leo the Lion has claimed his share of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer’s various divisions, with the company dropping the UA designation from all but United Artists Pictures.The affected divisions follow: MGM Distribution Co. takes the place of MGM/UA Distribution Co. MGM Consumer Products is the new name for MGM/UA Licensing and Merchandising. MGM Home Entertainment replaces MGM/UA Home Entertainment. MGM Music and MGM Telecommunications Group are the new names for MGM/UA Music and MGM/UA Telecommunications. The remaining divisions are unchanged: MGM Pictures, MGM Worldwide Television, MGM Animation, MGM Domestic Television Distribution and MGM Interactive.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut