Producer Arnold Kopelson will receive the Publicist Guild of America’s Motion Picture Showmanship Award, joining past honorees Lew Wasserman, Clint Eastwood and Steven Spielberg.Kopelson, who is producing upcoming Warner Bros. pics “Mad City,” “Murder at 1600” and “Devil’s Advocate,” will be honored at the Publicists Guild luncheon March 21 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Kopelson recently moved his production company to 20th Century Fox. Among the other awards planned for the luncheon will be one to CBS Entertainment president Leslie Moonves, who will receive the Television Showmanship Award.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut