Warner Bros. has boosted creative exec Basil Iwanyk to vice president of production, moving him up from his post as production executive.Iwanyk will have responsibility for overseeing the development and production of features, reporting to Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Bill Gerber, presidents of Warner Bros. worldwide theatrical production. Iwanyk “has built excellent relationships with filmmakers, writers and talent, and he has demonstrated the vision to move a project forward from its earliest stages through completion with a fresh eye toward storytelling and entertainment value,” Gerber and di Bonaventura said in a statement. Before joining WB, Iwanyk spent two years at United Talent Agency.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut