The event took place in L.A.’s Fairfax District, but the “City of Industry” preem was strictly downtown, from the pic to the party.Some 800 people, including helmer John Irvin and stars Harvey Keitel, Stephen Dorff, Famke Janssen and Timo-thy Hutton, watched the Orion Pictures release unspool at the Showcase Cineplex Odeon on Monday night. The festivities picked up at the nearby Quixote Studios, a photographers’ facility, which preem co-host Detour magazine picked out. Partygoers danced to alternative music spun by DJ Jason Bentley of KCRW and munched on finger foods provided by Luna restaurant. Spotted in the crowd were Roger Corman, Helen Mirren, “My So-Called Life’s” Wilson Cruz, “News-Radio’s” Andy Dick, Debi Mazar and Johnathon Schaech.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut