Novice showbiz parents might want to peruse “Your Kid Ought to Be in Pictures,” just published by Lone Eagle Publishing, before pestering talent and casting agents with questions. Written by former child actor and current showbiz mom Kelly Ford Kidwell and longtime talent agent Ruth Devorin, the guide includes information on securing an agent, work permits, auditions, voiceovers as well as how to finesse the look that producers want. The $16.95 paperback is available at Los Angeles area bookstores and on Lone Eagle’s website at http://www.loneeagle.com.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California