Novice showbiz parents might want to peruse “Your Kid Ought to Be in Pictures,” just published by Lone Eagle Publishing, before pestering talent and casting agents with questions. Written by former child actor and current showbiz mom Kelly Ford Kidwell and longtime talent agent Ruth Devorin, the guide includes information on securing an agent, work permits, auditions, voiceovers as well as how to finesse the look that producers want. The $16.95 paperback is available at Los Angeles area bookstores and on Lone Eagle’s website at http://www.loneeagle.com.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania