Elaine Hendrix, who co-starred in “Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion,” has inked to star with Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson in Disney’s “The Parent Trap.”Hendrix will play a high-powered successful publicist whom Quaid’s character hires to promote his vineyards. She ends up doing a better job promoting herself than the vineyards. Pic is about identical twins who meet at summer camp and devise a way to bring their parents back together. Nancy Meyers is helming and co-producing with Charles Shyer. Pic is set to start shooting July 15. Hendrix’s credits include the Fox TV special “The Munster’s Scary Christmas” and the TV remake of “Get Smart.” Hendrix was repped by David Rose and Stephanie Johnson of Innovative Artists, and attorney Peter Nichols.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut