The Motion Picture & Television Fund has received a $2 million donation from Samuel and Peggy Goldwyn.The donation will allow the Fund to buy land and expand the Samuel Goldwyn Foundation Children’s Center, which was built in 1991 from a $5.5 million Goldwyn gift. The Fund will build two new classrooms and additional play areas to serve more than 100 children. “We are pleased to be able to address the demand for child care for the entertainment industry that has the SGFCC filled to capacity since its opening,” said William F. Haug, Motion Picture & Television Fund prexy and CEO.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut