Mel Gibson and Palme d’Or-winning director Chen Kaige (“Farewell, My Concubine”) have met about a possible collaboration on “A Tale of Two Cities.” The Charles Dickens classic would be an interesting one for Gibson, who is currently looking to direct his next project. Gibson has shown his versatility over the years moving between classic fare (“Hamlet”) and the contemporary (“Conspiracy Theory.”) Both actor and director are repped by ICM.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut