Fox today will hold a “National ‘Roar’-Off Competition” — designed to plug its new period drama series “Roar” (which debuts Monday night) — at 3 p.m. onstage at Universal CityWalk adjacent to the Hard Rock Cafe.Contestants from Los Angeles as well as regional winners from nine other U.S. cities will attempt to be lionized in competitions including best A.D. 400 clothing, best-sounding roar, most intense pose, moat animated face and most enthusiasm. Grand prize is a weeklong trip for two to Australia, including a visit to the “Roar” set.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut