Calendar 1996 saw close to 500 movies tracked by Daily Variety in the domestic marketplace, which in-cludes Canada and the U.S. For instances in which a film has separate rights holders in the two countries, the two companies are separated by a slash. Canadian grosses have been converted into U.S. currency. The chart also indicates those films that opened before Jan. 1, 1996, and movies that have played into 1997. However, in all instances, the gross listed is for 1996 B.O. performance. Approximately 350 films grossed in excess of $100,000 last year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut